So you’re thinking of submitting a guest post to “placesinpixels”… AWESOME! The best way to get a feel for the kind of content we run is to read our blog or to read some of the guest post previously published on our blog.
We welcome good quality articles and photographic posts from budding travel-writers and travel-photographers. In return we can offer exposure for your writing and backlinks to a personal blog and/or social media pages. Anyone can submit stories of their travels to us as long as they are fairly well written, and adhere to our guidelines – which you’ll find in the next section.
Please note that travel stories aren’t limited to only when you go on big trips. Local trips and pieces like “Best coffee-shops in Paris” or “Local cuisine to try in Rajasthan” also fall under our scope.
GUIDELINES for submitting Guest Post:
- 100% Authentic – we cannot accept any piece of writing that has been published anywhere else on the Internet. This includes No Plagiarism as well.
- We’d like your stories to be a minimum of 1000 words, unless it’s a photo-blog.
- We require 6 photographs (minimum) and they need to be at least 900px wide. Portrait style shots need to be minimum 700px wide.
- You can also send videos’, or embed codes for videos you’ve uploaded to YouTube.
- If you would like to submit a photoblog / photo essay then we need at least 500 words and at least 8 photographs
- The photographs preferably should have been taken by you, OR you will have to mentioned the source of it.
You and Us:
What’s in it for you:
- A platform to share your tales and journeys.
- The opportunity to be featured on placesinpixel.com
- Backlink to your blog and/or social media profiles
- Shared across our social media channels so that more people can see your work.
What’s in it for us:
- More awesome stories / posts to share with our readers and friends.
- Growth and the opportunity to showcase more destinations to the world.